I am a marketing communications professional with a passion for helping brands connect with their constituents by establishing a consistent brand. I am currently the Communications Manager at Metropolitan Boston Housing Partnership where I am responsible for all communications activities. This includes:
- Writing, editing, and overseeing design and production of all publications, including three newsletters and the Annual Report;
- Serving as the webmaster for the agency’s public website;
- Managing all media relations, pitching stories and working reporters at newspapers including the Boston Globe, Boston Herald, and Wall Street Journal;
- Administering all social media accounts;
- Planning and supporting special events; and
- Establishing and enforcing a visual brand identity.
- I also serve as in-house photographer and graphic designer.
Prior to this, I managed social media and brand strategy for Habitat for Humanity International, one of the top ten nonprofit brands,* where I inaugurated Habitat for Humanity’s social media program.
I consider myself a strategist that specializes in plan execution, working hard to ensure that all tactics serve to achieve the overall strategy and mission of an organization. As a trained project manager, I pride herself on my ability to set schedules and consistently meet deadlines.
Other specialties include internal and external communications, cross-departmental collaboration, writing for print and digital, video scripting, photo selection, event planning and nonprofit management.
View my LinkedIn profile.
Contact me at email@example.com